Sedation can be provided for anxious patients undergoing dental treatment. We are one of the few practices in Yorkshire to offer both IV sedation and inhalation sedation. While under sedation you will feel deeply relaxed but will still be able to understand and respond; you will be fully in control. However, you will be unaware of the dental procedure and this form of treatment is ideal for patients who wish to avoid the noise and vibration of our equipment.
Sedation is extremely safe:
- Provides gentle relaxation
- You are fully in control and awake
- You are likely not to remember much about the treatment
- You will be much less anxious and you will feel relaxed
- You may feel sleepy
- You will be unaware of the procedure
- You will have little or no memory of the procedure
Dr Robert Glover is fully qualified in dental sedation and has completed the Diploma in Conscious Sedation at Newcastle University.